Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by Whitetie is controlled primarily by Whitetie .
Collection and Use of Personal Information About Customers
The information you give us helps us improve http://www.whitetie.co.uk/. We use the information to improve our website and platform. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way.
- Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we may use 'cookies' and obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses http://www.whitetie.co.uk/. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience at http://www.whitetie.co.uk/ if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide personalisation between visits.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies may allow you to take full advantage of some of http://www.whitetie.co.uk/ most innovative and useful features and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does Whitetie Share the Information They Receive?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Whitetie share customer information only as described below.
Protection of http://www.whitetie.co.uk/ and others: we release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of http://www.whitetie.co.uk/, our users or others.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions
If you choose to visit http://www.whitetie.co.uk/, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Terms & Conditions, including limitations on damages and application of the laws of England. If you have any concern about privacy at http://www.whitetie.co.uk/, please send a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve it.
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login, e-mail address, password, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers.
This website (http://www.whitetie.co.uk/) is owned and operated by Whitetie .